Open Minded : Sexual-relationship term [1/..] [personal thought]

Describe about your self.

You will always find that column whenever you make an account on  online dating site(s). I’m stunned for a while to think how I describe my self briefly yet attractive. The easiest way is just write I’m Open Minded, then again I start questioning how open am I? And what exactly being open mind person is?

The definition of open minded is a willingness to try new things or to hear and consider new ideas. An example of an open minded person is one who listens to her opponent in a debate to see if the information makes sense or if she can change her mind or having a mind that is open to new ideas; free from prejudice or bias, yes that’s what google said. Refering to that description being an Open Minded person it’s you need to be able to accept every aspect in your life and people which has differences with your self, and you can’t judge them because if it.

Mind my shallow brain, when someone write as an open minded person means they are sexually open. Duh, I know sounds stupid but trust me people sign an online dating to get a laid. That is what I was thinking without doing any research or read about open mind thingy or at least deepen the meaning of it. Being an open minded person is not about the number of dicks that you put in your vageen or the number of person you have slept with, it’s WAY more than that. It’s about your mind and your self being open to any aspect in this life especially when people are different.

Well let’s talk about the most interesting thing in the world for a little tiny example, yes let’s talk about sex, baby—alright not only about sex, well it’s more like sexual-relationship term. I recently read wide from a random source like twitter or any sites in google about this. There are a lot of weird things (for me) that I just found out when I read about this, such as kinky stuffs or fetishes.

Fetish a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc. In a review of 48 cases of clinical fetishism in 1983, fetishes included clothing (58.3%), rubber and rubber items (22.9%), footwear (14.6%), body parts (14.6%), leather (10.4%), and soft materials or fabrics (6.3%)1. For example, Fat fetishism is sexual attraction to overweight or obese people due to their weight and size or bondage.

According to a new survey from erotic retailer Ann Summers, it's actually the norm. The survey looked at 2,300 people living in the UK and the amount of the kink-lovers may surprise you. According to the survey, 75 percent of people have a fetish— at least one. So we're talking way into the majority of people, which makes it crazy to think how many taboos and judgements there still are around fetishes seeing that most people have them. But people still aren't so open-minded as they should be — 61 percent of respondents said that even though they talk about it, they feel there's a stigma attached2.

Kink or kinky, on the other hand, is a broader term that encompasses a bunch of alternative sexual interests, preferences or fantasies that go beyond your run-of-the-mill missionary sex. It might include BDSM, roleplaying or impact play such as spanking and whipping3.

“Fetish is heavily tied to having a psychological need for those specific objects or acts in order to experience pleasure and or orgasm, whereas kinks can add to a sexual experience but aren’t necessarily needed to achieve sexual release,”—Dirty lola, sex ed.

All right, get what it’s mean? NO?

Think this way, All fetishes are kinks but not all kinks are fetishes. Like when you’re into spanking or pulling hair when you do sex and it can impact to your play, it can make u more and more ‘on’. However, you don’t always want kind of play to be part of your play. Well it’s technically how you and your partner seeking of the pleasurable. Cause like I said, everyone has their own kink(s) and fetish(es).

Then again people are still not that open mind to these things, not even in UK. How about Indonesian thinks about this? Idk man, I can’t imagine people would talk about this freely here, lol. There are lot of kinky and fetishes that I can not mention one by one, or maybe there’s things that I didn’t know either.

Does fetish or kink is normal? Well…. I think fetish and kink its not, I mean it’s out of the norm vanilla sex that I know. But it doesn’t mean when you have kink or fetish make you are NOT Normal, it’s normal for you because you enjoy it and I believe everyone’s seeking pleasurement in their own way. As an human being we have freedom to chose to do whatever we want, to seek our happiness, to embrace differences. It’s depend on your self, how open your accept this things without judging because it’s taboo but still… Everything needs boundaries cause you have your own mind and your own tastes, you always have rights to say NO to things what you don’t want and accept what you want, and never force their tastes on you.

This world is way wider and crazier than I thought, and I know I just can’t accept and absorbs everything all at once but there are more things that makes me wonder, I have lot of question in my head literally about everything that’s questionable… and I really open to discuss all of this with everyone I am hungry for answers and I guess I will never stop to trying to understand and to open my self more about everything. U think I’m insane? Well… I’m just like to know and to learn about knew things and this writing is only my opinion and of course little-more source from google cause, duh, I need some sources of course. Hope you enjoy what I write… and maybe Open Minded is a new content in this blog, lol.


Quick question for the next topics…

What you (guys) most value the most from a woman?


AND forget to mention, this is only one example this is one thing of  A LOT of things, like i said being open minded is not always about sexual or relationship term it's WAY MORE than this but I just like to bringing this topics on my blog and willing to write about other things for sure. 


Cheerio!
-Sugar

1.       Source Wikipedia
2.       Source huffpost.com

Comments