That's life

That's life, that's all the people said
You're ridding high on april and shot down in may
That's life, I tell ya i can't deny it
I thought of quitting baby, but my heart can't deny it


Frank sinatra's song keep playing on my mind, I'm trying to make my self strong even I really can't take it anymore.
Each time I find my self flat on my face. I pick up my self up and get in the race
That's life. Sometimes Ups and Downs.
It's like you ride a roller coaster. Thrilling, challanging, yet make you afraid when it dip down.
Here I am, a young girl who've been struggling with her life. What do you call it? Oh yes, a quarter life crisis.

What is quarter life crisis?

A crisis that can begin as early 25 up to early 30, It's kinda period of insecurity, doubt, and dissapoinment surrounding you career, relationship and financial situations.

Sigh. I know, not every young-adult experienced this kind of situation, but according to to recent study by LinkedIn, they found 75% of young individuals feel this way. Man, growing up sucks! :)

Sometime I feel so devastated. No one can understand and all I can do just trying to escape, try to shut people out. I can laugh out loud in front of my best friend or when people arround but deep down, I really want to cry. I dont know what to do, I don't know how to manage all of this.

But one time, I tell someone everything how I feel, because I don't know how to handle this anymore, and I know he wouldn't understand how I feel cause I know everyone has their own problem on their own capacities. I don't remember the details what he said, but I remember this

Last year it's the toughest years of my life, I struggled a lot, My career and my life I felt like it crumbling down but It passed. You know what the good thing about life? It will passed, no matter what. Look at me now? I'm still alive and now life brings me to you and I'm sure it's a good thing. 

He was right. I though I can't survive last week but HERE I AM. He calms me down, I feel better after I tell him about it. Even he can't help a lot but I'm gratefull he is a good listener.

Then, I'm thinking... Why should I worry too much?
If life spins like a wheel why should I worry?
It goes on, Ups and Downs no matter what the situation
It full of suprises
and It will pass.
That's wierd right? But yeah, That's life


-D 

Comments