The Talk


"Can I ask question and answear me very honestly"


My heart just stoped and feel so nervous about what he gonna ask...

"Sure my love, What is it?" I replied, and hope everything's gonna be fine

"It is very serious"

FML! Did i doing something wrong?! I asked my self

"Ok, What is it? Im so nervous,"~

Bip!

"Why you are very very beautiful?? hahahahaahha"

what the f..... my heart flustered... i don't know why he asked such a cheesy question but... it works... it melted my heart... OMG!

"Youuuuuu,silly...!" I replied shyly "Is that even a question?"

"you havent answer my dead serious question 😜😜😜😜"

I was thinking for a second... I don't know why he find me beautiful... I mean i don't even know if I'm beautiful...

"Cause i fall in love with my self againπŸ™ˆ maybe its why u find me beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°" at least that was what i think...

"nice answer! I am really glad to hear that, seriously"

"U help me a lot❤❤" It's true he helped me find my self again

"I am glad baby! Dont change that no matter what, ok? Dont lose it then"

"I promise❤..."

"tbh, last year 2018 was one of the worst year in my entire life, well many reasons many struggles, but this year is very good"

"Do u want to talk about it?"

"No, let just leave it there, because it is really many reasons"

"well ok thenπŸ₯°πŸ₯°"

I really wan't to know what it's all about. I want to hear his story i want to feel his pain, I want to understand... But I don't want bug.

"But, well, similar to you, I found myself again and I become so happy" And I'm glad he's fine 

"Well yeah this year also i have a lot many struggle idk untill when but... life must goes on..Rainbow always appear after a strom right? And now you help me. I'm so gratefull I have you❤"

It's true, I'm beyond grateful that I have him in my life. The one who always say that I'm pretty, that I'm not fat, The only one who always see me the way I can't see my self, who always have my back and my shoulder to cry on, and the most important the one who always support me.

"One thing really, never make your happiness destroyed by one person no matter who is this person to you. Whatever is gonna happen in the future, we are living on the moment not the future. No one knows if we are going to be alive or not by tomorrow, then just live your moment..."

It's true... We never know whats gonna happen. 

What's gonna happen with this relationship... Are we gonna make it? 

I don't know. I mean we never know

Cause what I know is, I want to enjoy my life with you, I want to spend my life with you, and I really enjoy your existence in my life.... I don't want to waste my time because I don't know how long you'll stay... 

But I hope you'll stay forever



Comments